DAY OF LOVE - LIMITED PRINT
- "DAY OF LOVE" - Limited Print
- Collaboration piece between two friends, two humans who share the same common purpose in life. To make people feel loved.
- Limited Edition Run of 50*
- Archival Pigment Print on Heavyweight Fine Art Paper (Matte)
- Size: 24" x 36"
- Signed + Numbered
- *Frame not included
- *Once the run sells out, it will not be reproduced
- Ready to ship 1.25.16*
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to Urban Street Angels
- Original typed poem reads:
"they all line up in this house I worship, mosaic tiles, chandeliers and enchanting oval mirrors, the everyday stranger, the homeless, the widows, the patients, the madmen, the vulnerable. I search for their essence, their purity in all of the glistening shadows of light, and I am reminded of something, something that always desires me, always consumes me. it arrives like a winded whisper soft enough to declare you alive; today is the day of love. as it, has always been." - Christopher Poindexter